Viavi’s New Flagship
The new MTS-5800-100G combines all of the functions that technicians need for the installation and maintenance of networks in an ultra-compact housing. It is equipped with the latest interfaces SFP/SFP+/SFP28 and QSFP+/QSFP28/CFP4.
For the purposes of service activation, troubleshooting, making a diagnosis, and maintaining a network, future-oriented test functions are used to help network technicians test their network faster and better than ever before. The all-in-one, dual-100G handheld tester supports both old and new technologies that are used in metro and core networks or data centers.
Includes concrete range of functions
- Characterization and troubleshooting in fiber optic links
- Activation and troubleshooting of Ethernet services
- Fiber tests
- Data-rate tests from DSx/PDH (1.5M/2M) to 112G OTU4
- Suited for both laboratory and field applications
- Multi-touchscreen and informative pass/fail result display
- Interfaces for the use of OTDR and COSA modules of the 4100 model series, including Smart Link Mapper, a fiber microscope, and optical power meters.
Further product information:
Handheld Tester with a 100 GBit Ethernet Connection
|Contact Person:||Michael Oellers|
|Company:||LASER COMPONENTS GmbH|
|ZIP / City:||41069 Mönchengladbach|
|Phone:||+49 (0) 2161 277 988 3|
|Fax:||+49 (0) 8142 2864-11|