Jobs & Career
The most important factor in the success of a company is its people. Identifying with a company and maintaining team spirit internally lead to gratification in work and success. LASER COMPONENTS wants to be a place where its employees not only feel secure in a steady job but also where the men and women like coming to work each day and enjoy serving customers. With human qualities such as openness, honesty, and reliability, we are able to attract employees that build up and foster long lasting relationships to customers and suppliers.
Working at LASER COMPONENTS
LASER COMPONENTS is a continuously expanding international company in a growth market that looks toward the future. The company is a 100% family-owned business with clearly defined goals and visions that are carefully planned and diligently carried out. We are in constant demand of motivated and qualified employees.
In particular, we are looking to strengthen both our sales and marketing team as well as our production and development team with qualified personnel.
The following positions are currently available:
In Great Britain:
Internships, Bachelor / Master Thesis
We offer internships, as well as the opportunity for students to write their bachelor’s or master’s thesis in the following disciplines:
- Physics, engineering physics, precision mechanics, mechatronics
- Photonics, laser technnology
- Optics, thin films, coating technology
- Electronics and electrical engineering
Research topics are oriented towards the fields of activity of our in-house production and R&D department and include
- Optical technologies, coating technology, substrate production
- Optoelectronic technologies, laser and detector modules, photon counters, applied electronics
- Fiber-optic technologies, fiber-coupled measurement technology, systems and components
Send applications to
LASER COMPONENTS GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens Str. 15
or via e-mail: