Output Power up to 1 GW/cm²
With new solutions, we can now also offer fiber bundles for high-power applications, lamp transmissions, and high-temperature applications.
Fiber-fusing technology allows fibers to be configured into a fiber bundle without the use of adhesives. This prevents the typical dead zones and the adhesive gap between the fibers in the end face area, making it possible to use the full damage threshold of the fiber (1 GW/cm²). This means that fiber bundles can now also be used in high-power applications and under demanding environmental conditions.
Upon request, we can also supply these fibers with an AR coating on the fiber ends in order to increase the coupling efficiency to the maximum and minimize back reflections accordingly.
Of course, we also offer custom fiber solutions for standard applications with a wide range of technologies and possible combinations:
- Connectors: All standard connectors; customized ferrules available upon request
- Protective tubes: Stainless steel, PVC, Hytrel, and numerous other materials
- Fiber material: Fused silica in combination with multimode fibers; single-mode and PM fibers are also possible (as a fiber bundle or array) but not for high power applications
- Different flange versions on metal jackets for strain relief when attached to the housing
- Application-specific fiber bundles for demanding environmental conditions
Further product information:
Assembled Optical Fiber Bundles
Molex® / Polymicro Technologies™
|Contact Person:||Florian Tächl|
|Company:||Laser Components GmbH|
|ZIP / City:||82140 Olching|
|Phone:||+49 (0) 8142 2864-38|
|Fax:||+49 (0) 8142 2864-11|