The THz sensors are pyroelectric-based and can thus be used very easily, and at room temperature. You can choose either a standalone head with on-board electronics or go with Gentec-EOs T-Rad meter and a separate sensor.
Detectors for THz Radiation
Unique line of sensors and meters for the terahertz region. Choose either a standalone device with on-board electronics or go with separate devices.
THz sources come in many varieties, including those with cw or pulsed outputs. They range in power from nW to mW and in energy from nJ to mJ. Like most electromagnetic sources, they must be characterized for performance and/or control.
Integrated USB or BNC modules to measure THz radiation. Characteristics:
- THz detectors with integrated digital (USB) or analog (BNC) modules - no need for a monitor
- Wide dynamic range from nW to mW
- USB: powered by your PC, LabView software included
- BNC: battery or AC powered for use with an oscilloscope, very low noise level.
The THZ-B sensors are used with the T-RAD USB or with APM modules.
Characteristics of the THZ-B detectors:
- Large choise of apertures from 1.5 mm to 9 mm dia.
- High voltage responsitivity up to 500 kV/W
- High average powers up to 200 mW
- Choice between digital or analog modules
They can be used with the T-RAD-USB or APM module.
Your contact personNadine Kujath
+49 (0) 8142 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person worldwide
Follow your laser beam in each...
We are moving our storage faci...